Current Opening: Currently, we do not have any openings.
The Associate will be a part of the investment team in Chennai. The key areas of responsibility will cover:
- Investment Analysis – Supporting the due diligence process to analyse investment opportunities. This will entail evaluating business plans & financial statements, interacting with the prospect’s management as well as industry experts to understand the business in depth, creating financial models and presenting the thesis to the investment committee
- Portfolio Management – Monitoring the performance of investments, including tracking of key performance indicators. The task will also entail preparing periodic reports on investments and highlighting key areas for discussion within the team
- Developing Sector Insights – Mapping the sector of focus, understanding and prioritising various business models, keeping track of key developments and identifying potential investment opportunities
The Associate will have the opportunity to be a part of small organization with freedom of thought and opinion. Through this position, he/she will have immense opportunities for learning and developing strategic thought.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Appropriate intent and alignment to Lok’s mission of partnering with social entrepreneurs
- MBA from a top-tier institute / Chartered Accountant with good academic track record
- Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience; preferably in investing / investment banking / consulting
- Proven ability as a financial analyst, and ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to interact and build relationships with senior professionals
- Willingness to travel and spend extended periods of time in the field
Those interested, please send your resume to Venky@lokcapital.com