Funds and Investors

We’re committed

to creating value through our

CONSISTENT FOCUS

Lok has raised 3 funds so far

  • Lok I – It was a $22 MN fund focused on equity investments in both early and growth stage Microfinance Institutions across different regions in India. The fund has been fully liquidated. It generated superior returns for its vintage
  • Lok II – It is a $65 MN fund leveraging the platform setup in Fund I, with diversifications into areas within financial inclusion space like affordable housing and SME financing ( 80% of the fund) and diversifications into early stage investments in healthcare, education and livelihoods (remaining 20% of the fund). More than 95% of its capital has been returned within 5 years.
  • Lok III – One of the first funds with a unified structure (foreign funds combined with AIF), it has reached a first close of $40.5 MN and is targeting a final close of $100 MN by end of 2017. It will largely focus on growth stage investments in financial services, healthcare, agriculture and livelihood.

95% of funds raised by Lok so far have been from reputed institutional investors – snapshot of Investor base